Monday, January 12, 2009

Stitching Away

You wouldn't know it by the looks of my Blog lately, but I've been stitching away and have accomplished quite a bit so far this month.

I've started and finished my 1st spooky tree on my Halloween Me, Myself, & I Round Robin piece. I used the tree from Judith Kirby's House #9. The fabric I chose was originally a bluish Solo from Silkweavers that I coffee-dyed to make it a little more dreary and spooky. I like the way it's looking so far.

I also started and finished my first Blue Ribbon Designs Ornament for the year.

The small border above the motifs on Double Dutch is also complete now.

When I am officially back online I'll have pictures to share. I sure miss blogging my progress pictures every day!

Thanks for visiting, and happy stitching!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Can't wait to see the spooky goings on.
Happy Stitching, hope you are feeling better.

Karen said...

I am anxious to see the spooky one. I want to start something like this but just do not know what.

LoriRay said...

Pictures! We neeeeeeeed pictures! ;-)