Thursday, January 01, 2009

A Fresh New Year!



2009 has arrived, and along with it a brand spanking new year for stitching!

I started my Halloween Village for the Me, Myself, & I Round Robin last night, so I'm right on schedule with what I want to do this year. It's a good way to start! My other goals are:

1) Finish HOHRH
2) Finish Double Dutch
3) Continue Work on Inspiration
4) Stitch an Ornament A Month
5) Start Poinsettias & Pines
6) Join at least 6 TS Stitching Exchanges

It's gonna be a great year! Happy stitching, everyone!

3 comments:

LoriRay said...

Hi Shirl! :-) I have the same ornament goal, too -- at least one per month. We can do it!

Happy New Year!

Julie said...

Happy New Year - good luck with this years goals

-missy- said...

Wrote out my Stitching Goals last night. May have set the goal too high but it will be fun trying. Looking forward to the TS Exchanges this year. I already set up an Exchange Tracker on my blog!
Hugs to you my friend!!