Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Looking Back On 2008

Another year comes to an end in a few hours. It is so hard to believe that it's been an entire year since I made my last Stitching Resolutions. Back on January 1st, 2008, these were my hopes for the year:

Finish HOHRH
Finish Double Dutch Sampler
Stitch An Ornament A Month
Start A LHN Houses Collage

Today, I can say I'm very pleased with where I am on the list...

I have one more square to go on HOHRH.
I've completed the center of Double Dutch and have started on the border.
I actually stitched 18 ornaments.
I like my TS Neighborhood RR much better than any collage I could have done.

I also:
Finished 6 Stitching Exchanges at TS.
Stitched 4 Houses on other TS Neighborhood RR's.
Stitched 2 Models for VeeandCo.
AND Stitched 4 "Just Because" Projects.

It's been a great stitching year for me. This hobby is more than just needlework. It's my therapy. I really don't know what I'd have done without my stress reliever!

I'm looking forward to another wonderful year ahead with lots of new projects, finishing up some older ones, and the occasional stash shopping excursion.

Until then...

May your needles never tarnish,
Your thread glide like silk,
And your stitching friendships last forever!

Happy New Year, Everyone!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Happy New Year to you and Miss M.

I know i would never survive if i had to give up my stitching, I NEED TO STITCH lol