Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Round Robin Is Home!

My Tranquil Stitches Neighborhood Round Robin is HOME! And just look what a beautiful job the gals did stitching on my piece...



Missy was nice enough to post a picture of it so I could snag it and show you.

Each one of the ladies stitched a different colored leaf on the tree, too, which totally rocks! I'm not sure exactly how I'll finish it up, but I'm so pleased with it. Thanks to Missy, Eva, Jorja, and JoAnn for adding such wonderful houses to my Neighborhood!

3 comments:

staci said...

Your RR is absolutely stunning! You must be thrilled to have it home, congrats!

Sherry said...

How lovely! I hope you had a Merry Christmas! I have been trying to get on TS but I just get booted off line each time. Very confusing to me!

Julie said...

STUNNING!