Thursday, October 16, 2008

Nothing Like The Smell...

Of a new magazine! I finally located the JCS Ornament Issue at my local Barnes & Noble and I see what all the fuss is about. Definitely the best one, IMO. It was hard to decide, but my favorite ornament of them all has to be Rosewood Manor's "Peace."

I have been tagged by Miss Rachael to name some Quirky things about me, so I thought I'd make them stitchy things. The rules are...

* Link to the person who tagged you.
* Post the rules on your blog.
* Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself.
* Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
* Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
* Let the tagger know when your entry is posted

1) I'm a floss licker.
2) I wash my hands before and several times while stitching.
3) I think WDW threads taste funny.
4) I'm a stash hoarder.
5) I put dinner napkins under the clamps of my Q-Snaps to hold the fabric in place.
6) I love stitching one over one.

Now, if you're reading this, you've been TAGGED! Come play along, and let me know when you've posted YOUR Quirky Things!

No comments: