Saturday, September 27, 2008

Branching Out

Lynne and I had a great visit last night. After dinner at Captain D's, we hit Barnes & Noble and Books-a-Million looking for the JCS Ornament Issue. No dice. The guy at B&N did say they'll get a magazine shipment in on Monday, so our hopes are high!
I finished up the border to House #11 and got started on the tree on the right...

I should have Eva's Neighborhood RR next week, so I'm anxious to get working on that as well.
I'm determined to find stitching time during my upcoming move . How else am I going to stay sane??? LOL

2 comments:

Julie said...

A great start on house 11.
Hope you get a copy of the JCS soon, mine will be taking a slow boat over i bet LOL
{{big hug}} hope all goes well with the move for you

Sherry said...

I looked for the JCS ornament issue this weekend with no luck as well. Hope you find it on Monday!