Thursday, September 04, 2008

Silkweavers Fabric of the Month!

I'm very excited that the girls at Silkweaver Fabrics have brought back the standard fabrics choice in their Fabric of the Month. I really missed getting that sweet package of surprise linen in the mail each month. There aren't as many choices as there used to be in size and count, but $30 for two fat quarters of Belfast including shipping isn't bad at all!

My house in Missy's Neighborhood now has a red door! I'm hoping to get some more done tonight after I "frog" out a piece of the foundation that's one stitch off. *rolls eyes*

This is another model I did for Vee called "Orts." She also did the frame, which is just perfect for it. I have it hanging above my stitching space...


Photobucket

It's hard to tell from the photo, but the border has the prettiest beads which are a combination of all the colors in the design. Very cool!

3 comments:

Shari said...

so cute & so true!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

I will have to check out the Silkweaver fabric of the month, thanks for the info!

Julie said...

So pretty!