Friday, September 26, 2008

It's Friday And Stitch Night!


It's Stitch Night, and I'll be going to Lynne's this week for some stitching and the usual gab fest. We never run out of things to talk about. It's amazing how either of us gets any stitching done! But we have fun, and I really look forward to our weekly visits.

I want to run by Office Max this weekend and see if I can find some of those pretty colored floss rings that lots of ladies are using with their floss tags. Not sure why I'm so enamored with those. Maybe because they're a little "instant gratification" finish?

Have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Have a lovely evening with Lynne.
Good friends always find things to talk about as you are relaxed and comfy in their presence.

Karen said...

I hope you girls have fun! I wish I were there. I found some of the rings at Wally in stationary part. Try and get a little bit of stitching done.
Love you girls

Sherry said...

Hope you had a great evening! Sounds like fun! I wish I had someone around here to stitch with!