Saturday, September 06, 2008

Stitch Night Cancelled :(

Miss Lynne took a raincheck on our stitch night this week, so I came on home instead and after dinner and dishes sat down for some stitching and forensics. I made quite a bit of progress on Three of Six and should wrap it up tomorrow.

My TS Mini Mystery partner Shari has received her mini so I can show it now. I stitched an "S" with a little skein of DMC inside, and paired it with a fob made of beads in the same colors...


The charm on the fob says, "Life Is Measured By Moments." I also included a yummy Lindt orange dark chocolate candy bar and a couple of skeins of Cyndi hand-dyed flosses. I hope Miss Shari likes her goodies.

4 comments:

Shari said...

sorry to hear your stitch night was cancelled/delayed.
And yes, Miss Shari loves her mini exchange!!! The clipboard is beautiful!!!! And so is the matching fob!!!
And the flosses are so pretty!!
And the chocolate, well, let's just say I am being kind & sharing with Duane!! YUMMY!!!!!!

Julie said...

Great mini. This has been such a fun exchange. Thank you

missy said...

Fab finish on the Mystery exchange. You're a better person than me because NO WAY could I ever send my chocolate away! LOL LOL

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! The fob is a perfect match!